- Self-Comparisons as Motivators for Healthy Behavior- Holly B. Shakya, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, Obesity 23 (12): 2477–2484 (December 2015)
- Linking Genes and Political Orientations: Testing the Cognitive Ability as Mediator Hypothesis- Sven Oskarsson, David Cesarini, Christopher T. Dawes, James H. Fowler,Magnus Johannesson, Patrik K. E. Magnusson, Jan Teorell, Political Psychology 36 (6): 649–665 (December 2015)
- Online Social Networks and Offline Protest- Zachary C. Steinert-Threlkeld, Delia Mocanu, Alessandro Vespignani,James H. Fowler, EPJ Data Science 4 (19): 1–9 (November 2015)
- Social Network Targeting to Maximise Population Behaviour Change: a Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial- David A. Kim, Alison R. Hwong, Derek Stafford, D. Alex Hughes, A. James O'Malley, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis, The Lancet 386 (9989): 145–153 (11–17 July 2015)
- Clinical Trial Management of Participant Recruitment, Enrollment, Engagement, and Retention in the SMART Study Using a Marketing and Information Technology (MARKIT) Model- Anjali Gupta, Karen J. Calfas, Simon J. Marshall, Thomas N. RobinsonCheryl L. Rock, Jeannie S. Huang, Melanie Epstein-Corbin, Christina Servetas, Michael C. Donohue, Gregory J. Norman, Fredric Raab, Gina Merchant, James H. Fowler, William S. Griswold, B. J. Fogg, Kevin Patrick, Contemporary Clinical Trials 42 (1): 185–195 (May 2015)
- Social Network Predictors of Latrine Ownership- Holly B. Shakya, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, Social Science & Medicine 125: 129–138 (January 2015)
- The Role of Self-Interest in Elite Bargaining- Brad L. LeVeck, D. Alex Hughes, James H. Fowler, Emilie M. Hafner-Burton, David G. Victor, PNAS 111 (52): 18536–18541 (30 December 2014)
- Static Network Structure Can Stabilize Human Cooperation- David G. Rand, Martin A. Nowak, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis, PNAS 111 (48): 17093–17098 (2 December 2014)
- Words on the Web: Noninvasive Detection of Emotional Contagion in Online Social Networks- Lorenzo Coviello, James H. Fowler, Massimo Franceschetti, Proceedings of the IEEE 102 (12): 1911–1921 (December 2014)
- Credit Card Borrowing and the Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA) Gene- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve, James H. Fowler, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 107 (Part B): 428–439 (November 2014)
- The Relationship Between Genes, Psychological Traits, and Political Participation- Christopher T. Dawes, David Cesarini, James H. Fowler, Magnus Johannesson, Patrik K. E. Magnusson, Sven Oskarsson, American Journal of Political Science 58 (4): 888–903 (October 2014)
- Decision Maker Preferences for International Legal Cooperation- Emilie M. Hafner-Burton, Brad L. LeVeck, David G. Victor, James H. Fowler, International Organization 68 (4): 845–876 (September 2014)
- Friendship and Natural Selection- Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, PNAS 111 (Supplement 3): 10796–10801 (22 July 2014)
- Evolutionary Origins of the Endowment Effect: Evidence from Hunter-Gatherers- Coren L. Apicella, Eduardo M. Azevedo, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis, American Economic Review 104 (6): 1793–1805 (June 2014)
- Click 'Like' to Change Your Behavior: A Mixed Methods Study of College Students' Exposure to and Engagement with Facebook Content Designed for Weight-Loss- Gina Merchant, Nadir Weibel, Kevin Patrick, Gregory J. Norman, Anjali Gupta, Christina Servetas, Karen J. Calfas, Ketaki Raste, Laura Pina,Michael C. Donohue, Simon J. Marshall, Journal of Medical Internet Research 16 (6): e158 (June 2014)
- Association Between Social Network Communities and Health Behavior: An Observational Sociocentric Network Study of Latrine Ownership in Rural India- Holly B. Shakya, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, American Journal of Public Health 104 (5): 930–937 (May 2014)
- Using Friends as Sensors to Detect Global-Scale Contagious Outbreaks- Manuel Garcia-Herranz, Esteban Moro, Manuel Cebrian, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, PLOS ONE 9 (4): e92413 (9 April 2014)
- Corruption Drives the Emergence of Civil Society- Sherief Abdallah, Rasha Sayed, Iyad Rahwan, Brad L. LeVeck, Manuel Cebrian, Alex Rutherford, James H. Fowler,
Journal of the Royal Society Interface 11 (93): 2013044 (6 April 2014)
- Relationships Between Depression, Gender, and Unhealthy Weight Loss Practices Among Overweight or Obese College Students- Evelyn P. Davila, Julia K. Kolodziejczyk, Gregory J. Norman, Karen J. Calfas, Jeannie S. Huang, Cheryl L. Rock, William S. Griswold, James H. Fowler, Simon J. Marshall, Anjali Gupta, Kevin Patrick, Eating Behaviors 15 (2): 271–274 (April 2014)
- Detecting Emotional Contagion in Massive Social Networks- Lorenzo Coviello, Yunkyu Sohn, Adam D. I. Kramer, Cameron Marlow,Massimo Franceschetti, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, PLOS ONE 9 (3): e90315 (12 March 2014)
- Same-Sex Sexual Attraction Does Not Spread in Adolescent Social Networks- Tiffany A. Brakefield, Sara C. Mednick, Helen W. Wilson, Jan-Emmanuel De Neve, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, Archives of Sexual Behavior 43 (2): 335–344 (February 2014)
- Core-Periphery Structure in Networks- M. Puck Rombach, Mason A. Porter, James H. Fowler, Peter J. Mucha, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics 74 (1): 167–190 (February 2014)
- Prediction of Mortality Using On-Line, Self-Reported Health Data: Empirical Test of the Realage Score- William R. Hobbs, James H. Fowler, PLOS ONE 9 (1): e86385 (17 January 2014)
- Widowhood Effects in Voter Participation- William R. Hobbs, Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler, American Journal of Political Science 58 (1): 1–16 (January 2014)
- A Natural Experiment in Proposal Power and Electoral Success- Peter J. Loewen, Royce Koop, Jaime E. Settle, James H. Fowler, American Journal of Political Science 58 (1): 189–196 (January 2014)
- Design and Implementation of a Randomized Controlled Social and Mobile Weight Loss Trial for Young Adults (Project SMART)- Kevin Patrick, Simon J. Marshall, Evelyn P. Davila, Julia K. Kolodziejczyk, James H. Fowler Karen J. Calfas, Jeannie S. Huang, Cheryl L. Rock,William S. Griswold, Anjali Gupta, Gina Merchant, Gregory J. Norman,Fredric Raab, Michael C. Donohue, B. J. Fogg, Thomas N. Robinson, Contemporary Clinical Trials 37 (1): 10–18 (January 2014)
- Contagion of Cooperation in Static and Fluid Social Networks.- Jillian J. Jordan, David G. Rand, Samuel Arbesman, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis. PLoS ONE 8 (6): e66199 (June 2013).
- Individual and neighborhood correlates of membership in drug using networks with a higher prevalence of HIV in New York City (2006–2009)- Abby E. Rudolph, Natalie D. Crawford, Carl Latkin, James H. Fowler, Crystal M. Fuller Annals of Epidemiology 23 (5): 267–274 (May 2013).
- Social Contagion Theory: Examining Dynamic Social Networks and Human Behavior- Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler. Statistics in Medicine 32 (4): 556–577 (February 2013).
- Inferring Tie Strength from Online Directed Behavior- Jason J. Jones, Jaime E. Settle, Robert M. Bond, Christopher J. Fariss, Cameron Marlow, James H. Fowler. PLoS ONE 8 (1): e52168 (January 2013).
- A 61-Million-Person Experiment in Social Influence and Political Mobilization.- Robert M. Bond, Christopher J. Fariss, Jason J. Jones, Adam D. I. Kramer, Cameron Marlow, Jaime E. Settle, James H. Fowler. Nature 489: 295–298 (13 September 2012).
- Egocentric Social Network Structure, Health, and Pro-Social Behaviors in a National Panel Study of Americans.- James O'Malley, Samuel Arbesman, Darby Miller Steiger, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis. PLoS ONE 7 (5): e36250 (May 2012).
- Aspirin Use and Cardiovascular Events in Social Networks.- Kate W. Strully, James H. Fowler, Joanne Murabito, Emelia J. Benjamin, Daniel Levy, Nicholas A. Christakis. Social Science & Medicine 74 (7): 1125–1129 (March 2012).
- Modeling Dynamical Influence in Human Interaction. - Wei Pan, Wen Dong, Manuel Cebrian, Taemie Kim, James H. Fowler, Alex (Sandy) Pentland. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine 29 (2): 77–86 (March 2012).
- Distance Measures for Dynamic Citation Networks.- Michael J. Bommarito II, Daniel Martin Katz, Jon Zelner, James H. Fowler. Physica A 389 (19): 4201–4208 (1 October 2010).
- Social Network Sensors for Early Detection of Contagious Outbreaks.- Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler. PLoS ONE 5 (9): e12948 (September 2010).
- The Behavioral Logic of Collective Action: Partisans Cooperate and Punish More Than Non-Partisans. - Oleg Smirnov, Christopher T. Dawes, James H. Fowler, Tim Johnson, Richard McElreath. Political Psychology 31 (4): 595–616 (August 2010).
- The Spread of Alcohol Consumption Behavior in a Large Social Network.- J. Niels Rosenquist, Joanne Murabito, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis. Annals of Internal Medicine 152 (7): 426–433 (6 April 2010).
- Cooperative Behavior Cascades in Human Social Networks.- James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis. PNAS 107 (12): 5334–5338 (23 March 2010)
- Alone in the Crowd: The Structure and Spread of Loneliness in a Large Social Network. - John T. Cacioppo, James H. Fowler, Nicholas A. Christakis. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology 97 (6): 977–991 (December 2009).
- Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives.- Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler. Little Brown (28 September 2009)
- Computational Social Science.- David Lazer, Alex (Sandy) Pentland, Lada Adamic, Sinan Aral, Albert-László Barabási, Devon Brewer, Nicholas Christakis, Noshir Contractor, James H. Fowler, Myron Gutmann, Tony Jebara, Gary King, Michael Macy, Deb Roy, Marshall Van Alstyne. Science 323 (5919): 721–723 (6 February 2009).
- Social Network Visualization in Epidemiology. - Nicholas A. Christakis, James H. Fowler. Norwegian Journal of Epidemiology 19 (1): 5–16 (2009).
- Yeshaiyahu (Shaya) Fainman
- Tara Javidi