The CNS Fall Research Review will be held October 20 -21, 2015 at the UCSD Price Center East Ballroom. At this Research Review, we will be focusing on the theme of novel research in security in networked systems. The review is hosted by Eve Security, a UCSD student run organization.
Attendance at the Fall 2015 Research Review is limited to industry sponsors and invited guests.
- RESEARCH REVIEW AGENDA
- Industry Speaker: Mark Hammell, Facebook (oversees threat infrastructure team)
- Industry Speaker: Kurt Thomas, Google Researcher (Security, Cryptography, and Privacy)
- Industry Speaker: Petros Efstathopoulos, Technical Director at Symantec Research Labs
- Research Review Materials.
- Driving directions to the Research Review.
- Map to the parking garage.
- Visitor information.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Folkestad, email@example.com or call 858-534-5948.