Affiliate level: $3,000 – $10,000 (depending upon company revenue)
Affiliate members are not currently sponsoring CNS research. Their membership donation directly supports activities coordinated by CNS such as our research reviews, CNS lecture series, and newsletter publication. Benefits include:
- Invitation for two of your representatives to our yearly CNS Research Review located at UC San Diego in La Jolla, CA.
- Periodic “Notes from the field” email updates
- Membership recognition in print and on our website
Sponsor level: $100,000 +
Sponsor members provide funds to support CNS research projects. These projects are headed by CNS faculty and researchers and often support the research training of CNS graduate students working on these projects. Benefits include:
- Invitation for an unlimited number of your representatives to our yearly CNS Research Review located at UC San Diego in La Jolla, CA.
- Assistance in developing deep technical and research relationships with faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students for sponsored and collaborative research, including jointly published research papers, open-source software releases, and other results.
- Opportunities to promote your company and recruit students on campus
- Invitations to the CNS Lecture Series
- A direct connection to advertising your employment opportunities to CSE and ECE students who are working in systems and networking research
- Potential opportunities for your representatives to be Visiting Scholars with CNS at UC San Diego, based on mutual interest
- An annual visit of CNS researchers to your company to explore possible collaborations
- Logo placement on CNS Lecture Series
- Marketing placement at the CNS Research Review
- CNS will host a collaboration visit at UC San Diego for company
- Inclusion of company literature at CNS Research Review registration table
- All benefits at the Affiliate level
For questions about becoming a member of CNS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.