Affiliates are members of the Center who are not currently sponsoring research. Their membership donation directly supports activities coordinated by CNS such as our Research Reviews, CNS Lecture Series, and newsletter publication.
Sponsor level members provide funds to support research projects at CNS. These projects are headed by CNS faculty and/or researchers and often support the research training of CNS graduate students working on these projects.
For more questions about becoming a member of CNS, please email email@example.com.
Affiliate level: $3,000 – $10,000 (depending upon company revenue)
- Invitation for two of your representatives to our yearly CNS Research Reviews located at UC San Diego in La Jolla, CA.
- Periodic “Notes from the field” email updates
- Membership recognition in print and on our website
Sponsor level: $100,000 +
- Invitation for an unlimited number of your representatives to our twice-yearly CNS Research Reviews located at UC San Diego in La Jolla, CA.
- A seat on the CNS Advisory Board to meet on issues of importance to the Center
- Assistance in developing deep technical and research relationships with faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students for sponsored and collaborative research, including jointly published research papers, open-source software releases, and other results.
- Opportunities to promote your company and recruit students on campus
- Invitations to the CNS Lecture Series
- A direct connection to advertise your employment opportunities to CSE and ECE students who are working in systems and networking research
- Potential opportunities to send your representatives to be Visiting Scholars hosted at UC San Diego by CNS, based on mutual interest
- Annual visit of CNS researchers to your company to explore possible collaborations
- Logo placement on CNS Lecture Series
- CNS newsletter marketing placement
- CNS will host a collaboration visit at UC San Diego for company
- Annual DVD of CNS Talks Series
- Marketing placement at the CNS Research Review
- Placement of logo on CNS marketing materials
- Inclusion of company literature at CNS Research Review registration tables
- All benefits at the Affiliate level